There is more and more pressure on L&D to do more with less. So do you struggle to keep up with the demands of the business? Do you wonder how to prioritise all the things you have been tasked to do and wonder how you will actually design things that are more than just fit for purpose?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions you will probably be feeling pressured right now, so here are a few things you can do to help:
- Learn more about accelerated learning and some key principles
- Get close to the business, this should be a long-term strategy to avoid those L&D surprise requests from the business. You can learn more about this from a talk I gave at Learning Technologies
- Follow a solid process for design like our “fast and focussed design process”
- Attend our Showcase event on the 20th of March in Leeds
- Speak to us – no strings attached consultation