HOW NOT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON TRAINING – PAPERBACK
Also available as an online, self-paced course
Do you suspect your budget is going to be wasted on training that isn’t really needed? Have you ever wanted to make the process more effective, but been so busy delivering training that you never get the chance to unpack what’s working and what’s not? Are you a consultant who wants to deliver value and measurable performance improvements for your clients?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place. That’s exactly why I’ve written How to Not Waste Your Money on Training. This book is a practical look at how you can avoid wasting money on training that may not be needed.
What you’ll get from this book:
- A simplified approach to uncovering what an organisation needs
- More clarity on how L&D can perform better by working with the organisation
- An approach to ensure tangible outcomes from learning
- Practical tools to help you and the organisation become more agile so that you can achieve your goals
What you’ll be able to do:
- Create a plan to successfully understand the organisation and get closer to what it really needs
- Create a plan for managing your stakeholders (and identifying them if you haven’t done so yet)
- Analyse the information you collect in a number of different ways
- Present your findings in a number of different ways
- Find the ‘story’ in your information to inform any decisions
- Make the link between the information you collect and analyse, and the evaluation process
Would you like a poster-size (A1) copy of some of the fabulous visuals in the book?